Making it happen
It’s my job to help you imagine and achieve great things — far more than you thought you were capable of.
Typically, I work with leaders who are:
- Starting a new role – looking to get off to a good start and make the best possible impact during (and after) their tenure.
- Transitioning between roles.
- Facing critical strategic and/or organisational decisions.
- Looking to reinvigorate and grow their business.
- Dealing with a challenging leadership team (a lack of cohesion, interest or pull-through).
- Facing a lucrative opportunity (a partnership, new IP or a deal).
- Engaging with a challenging set of stakeholders (the board, investors or regulators).
- Looking to improve their capability and impact in a specific area (strategic thinking or presence in the boardroom).
- Wanting to create a more diverse, inclusive, higher performing culture.
I give leaders the space to reflect and the encouragement to dream.
- A blueprint for a new purpose, strategy, organisational design, transformation programme – that can then be developed or implemented by an in-house team or firm of consultants.
- A critique of leadership team dynamics, strategy, programme plan – with clear, actionable recommendations for improvement.
- A prioritised set of innovation and growth initiatives to accelerate.
- A personal action plan and resources. And a belief and willingness to turn words into actions.