Delving deeper into inspirational stories of transformational change.
In this series I delved into the mindsets of people who’ve led, experienced or researched organisational transformation. Whether as a business leader, musical conductor, academic or psychologist, they all shared what they did, how it felt and what they learnt in their personal journeys.
- Sir Mark Elder CH CBE, Music Director of the Hallé Orchestra
- Paul Polman, former CEO of Unilever
- Dame Moya Greene, former CEO of Royal Mail Group
- James Timpson OBE, CEO of the Timpson Group
- Jacqueline de Rojas CBE, President of techUK